Tips for Your Website Design & Copywriting (Rockingham and Mandurah Area)
If you are setting up a new local business in the Rockingham and Mandurah area then there are a few things you’ll want to consider if you want your business to have the best chance of success. These things will help you to position yourself in the local Rockingham and Mandurah marketplace. They should be considered before you start to spend money on website design, website copywriting and promotional materials.
1. What are the special features of your business service or product style? How can you communicate these through your website design and copywriting?
2. What are your potential clients biggest problems and frustrations? Spend a while on this because you can use these words in your website copywriting to resonate with your target market.
3. What is it you are really trying to provide for your customers? What intangible benefit do they get from engaging with you rather than another service provider in the Rockingham and Mandurah area?
4. What major benefit do your customers get from working with you from you rather than your competition? How can you demonstrate this in your website design, copywriting and promotional materials?
5. What five biggest objections might your ideal customer have to working with you and how can you overcome these? How can you weave these solutions into your website design and copywriting?
6. Why should your customers believe in you?
7. What guarantees you can promise? How can you minimise perceived risk? Can you offer a free consultation or an example of what you are going to provide?
8. What are you offering that is irresistible? How can you show this through your website design and copywriting?
9. How are you creating massive value for your local customers in the Rockingham and Mandurah area?
10. What kinds of qualifications or experience do you have? What specific projects/jobs/products/programs have you done that shows you are qualified to deliver your local Rockingham/Mandurah product or service? How can you craft these into a compelling biography on your website?
11. What do people get for the money they spend with you? Get really specific. How can you incorporate these into your website design and copywriting?